Share about Summit ’19 with your community
Align your organization with the leading network of impact experts and changemakers by sharing the nation’s premier social enterprise convening with your community.
To receive recognition as a Community Partner, you must agree to:
- post twice a month on your organization’s Facebook, Twitter and/or LinkedIn accounts and/or through your organization’s newsletter
- social media posts must be at least two days apart and set to “Public”
- posts must tag SEA’s handles when applicable
In return, your company will receive:
- shout-outs on SEA’s social media
- organization name and logo listed with URL on Summit ‘19 website
- organization name and logo listed in Summit ‘19 program
Examples of Content for Sharing
- Invitations to join Summit ‘19
- Announcement of speakers and/or sponsors
- Updates on the Summit
Community Partner applications are now closed. Consider becoming a Summit ’19 Sponsor.