A. General Terms and Conditions
1. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions of registration, “SEA” means Social Enterprise Alliance, Inc., a not-for-profit corporation located at 41 Peabody St, Nashville, TN 37210, phone number 615-727-8551. “The Conference” means the Social Enterprise Summit 2017, an event organized by SEA. “Registrant” means an individual, whether part of a group or otherwise, by whom, or on behalf of whom a booking has been made which has been confirmed by SEA and the Registration Fee paid in full (including any applicable tax or fees) to SEA and who is entitled to attend the Conference. “Registration Fee” means all monies owing to SEA, the payment of which entitles an individual to attend the Conference. “Additional Sessions” means any Conference programming optionally selected in the “Additional Sessions” section of Conference registration, and may incur additional fees beyond the Registration Fee. “Substitution” means any circumstance where a Registrant who has paid in full is unable to attend the Conference and arranges for another individual to attend in his or her place, in agreement with SEA.
2. By registering for and/or attending the Conference, all Registrants agree to be bound by, and comply with, these Terms and Conditions. It is the Registrant’s responsibility to read and understand these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Registration Fee entitles each Registrant to one place at the Conference between September 18th-19th, 2017, unless specified or paid for otherwise.
B. Registration Process and Payment Methods
1. Conference pricing will change according to a publicly-available pricing schedule. SEA may elect to alter the pricing schedule at any time. Conference pricing is determined by the time at which SEA receives payment in full. This applies to registrants submitting checks, and credit card payments that are denied.
2. Discount and access codes are assigned by SEA. SEA reserves the right to cancel any registrations using unauthorized discount or access codes.
3. Conference registrations will not be confirmed until the completed form and the correct payment is received and processed by SEA.
4. Registrants should obtain an email confirmation of their registration from SEA before committing to travel arrangements.
5. SEA is not responsible for spam filters blocking confirmation emails. Registrants assume all responsibility for locating and securing confirmation emails after registration, and for contacting SEA in the event that a confirmation email is not received.
6. Accommodation and travel costs are not included in the conference registration fee. Attendees are responsible for making their own lodging and travel arrangements.
7. Conference Registration is limited to 450 attendees. Additional Session capacities are also limited. Both Conference Registration and Additional Session registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Registrants may choose to register for Additional Sessions after completing Conference Registration, if space allows. As space is limited, a completed Conference Registration does not guarantee registration for any Additional Session.
8. Online registration will remain open until sold out or 1:00 PM Pacific Standard Time on Monday, September 18th, 2017, whichever comes first. Registrations after this time must be made on-site.
9. Payment of on-site registration must be made using a credit card.
10. Should a registrant be unable to attend, she or he may elect to send a substitute under his or her registration. In this event, Registrant must change all relevant information using the online registration system.
C. Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. Registration cancellations received on or before August 18th, 2017 are eligible for a full refund less a $75 administrative fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after August 18th, 2017.
2. All refund requests must be received in writing. To request a refund, please email email@example.com with the subject line Summit ’17 Refund Request.
3. Refunds will be issued by credit card or check within 30 days upon receipt.
D. Conference program
1. All elements of the conference program are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
2. Inasmuch as each element of any conference program, and any conference program in its entirety, is a subjective matter of individual taste, SEA makes no warranties or guarantees as to the Registrant’s satisfaction with the event.
E. Permissions and Privacy
1. SEA will not share Registrant contact information with third parties.
2. Email is the primary method by which SEA will communicate with Registrants, though SEA may contact Registrants via any of the contact methods provided in registration.
3. SEA may send Registrant notifications of program changes, special events and other essential Conference announcements. Registrants are unable to opt-out of these notices, and agree not to mark such emails as “Junk” or “Spam” in their email system (as this can adversely affect delivery to other Registrants’ email systems).
4. Unless otherwise directed, SEA may send Registrant select promotional materials on behalf of SEA, Conference sponsors, and/or exhibitors via electronic or physical mail. Any registrant who wishes to opt out of inclusion in Conference promotions may do so in writing by contacting SEA at firstname.lastname@example.org and using the subject line “Promotional Materials Opt-Out.”
5. Registrant grants the right to use registrant’s images, likenesses and sound of his or her voice as recorded in audio, video, or photographic format without payment or any other consideration. Registrant understands that her or his image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and waives the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein his or her likenesses or recordings appear. Additionally, Registrants waives any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of her or his images, likenesses, or recordings. Registrant also understands that this material may be used in diverse educational and promotional settings within an unrestricted geographic area.